The Acland Hotel with its holiday cottages is situated right in the centre of the historical village of Stogursey just a short distance from the local town of Bridgwater in Somerset. There are many interesting places just a short drive away, like Dunster, with its Castle, Shops and Tea rooms, Cleeve Abbey and Porlock with its quaint harbour and also Exmoor National Park.
The Acland self-catering accommodation is in the centre of Stogursey just 3.1 miles from Hinkley
Point and is 8 miles from the local town of Bridgwater Somerset. The Hinkley Point bus stop
is located the other side of the Road from the Acland.
We have Good WIFi for a reasonable additional fee. Phone signal is not too bad depending on your phone network, but if you are finding it difficult to get a good phone signal, then using whatsapp, Skype or facetime is a good option.
Holiday Cottage Facilities:
- Freeview LCD TV with and DVD player in the lounge.
- Oil fired central heating included, Electricity is supplied by slot meter £1.00 or £2.00 coins.
- Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Toaster
- Bedrooms (2), Bathrooms (1), Downstairs toilet(1), Lounge(1), Kitchen(1)
- Sofabeds (1), Single beds (5), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6
- Sleeps a maximum of 10 when utilizing the sofa bed in the lounge.
- Bedding, crockery and cutlery provided.
- Plenty of good parking in the court yard.
Hinkley workers up to 4 workers sharing £490 per week. We ask that all payments are made by debit or credit card each Friday to simplify processing.
We provide clean linen when you arrive. We have a laundry in the main building at the Acland where you can wash your bedding as required.
My direct line: 01278 733772
Main office: 01278 732286
Directions: M5 Junction 23 to the Acland Hotel Holiday Cottages